Congratulations! You found the perfect standing desk for your home or office, and now you’re wondering how it will get from us to you – and if you’ll have to come out of pocket for shipping. Here’s a quick overview of our shipping policies so you can know exactly what to expect.
We offer free shipping in Canada on all produtcs at flexispot.ca. If you need a delivery to a distant location, we will contact you and submit an additional delivery fee upon receipt of your order. If this fee is not to your satisfaction, you will be able to cancel your order and get a full refund. You can also contact us before placing an order online to get a delivery quote. FlexiSpot reserves the right to decide to accept or reject any order at its own discretion without notice.
Normally the delivery time within Canada is 3-8 days. Your transit time and carrier may vary.
*Please keep in mind that when things happen like national holidays, inventory shortages, shipping carrier delays, customs delays, extreme weather, and other scenarios that we, unfortunately, have no control over, your delivery may be delayed. We appreciate your patience in those instances.
Shipping Address Modification
Because we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, after 12 p.m. EST each day, we cannot change the shipping address or other details on your order. You are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Return Policy.
Tracking Your Order
You should receive an email with your shipment notification and tracking information shortly after you place your order. Orders can be tracked directly on the shipping company’s website.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your FlexiSpot purchase, and we strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn’t quite fit. That is why we make returns easy.
Please send us an email with your return request along with the order number included. Also, please let us know the reason for your return. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
General information for all returns
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in “like new” condition.
- Items returned in other than “like new” condition will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- Returns are processed and credited within 7 to 10 days of receipt.
- Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
- You’ll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
30-day risk-free policy
- You are free to return any item within 30 days of receipt.
- A 30-day risk-free policy applies to all items.
- No restocking fee is applied for items returned in “like new” condition.
- No shipping fee is applied for the return of the item.
- The 30-day risk-free policy is only for orders within Canada.
Return after 30 days of receipt
- You are also free to return any item after 30 days of receipt.
- In this case, we offer two return options:
The total cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
A 10 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
No shipping fee is applied.
A 15 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
If you want to cancel your order, please email us at [email protected] or call us at (855) 421-2808 (9am-5pm PST, M-F) within 1 hour of placing the order and before 12pm Central. We will issue a full refund if the order is canceled and the product has not yet shipped. If one hour has passed, the order will be processed for shipping and on-time delivery. At that point, it cannot be canceled and will need to go through the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Shipping costs for returned merchandise will be deducted from your refund. If you refuse delivery of an order, FlexiSpot will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund.
In the event an item you’ve ordered is out of stock, we will ship the items available and ship the out of stock item(s) as soon as they become available via an expedited method at no cost to you.
Shipping times are estimated and not guaranteed - delays may happen due to weather, shipping carrier or customs delays, inventory shortages, or other events that we have no control over. We'll always do everything we can to make sure your order gets to you as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about shipping, please give us a call at (855) 421-2808.
No Shipping Days
FlexiSpot will be closed the following days in 2020. No orders will ship these days, but you can still order through the website as usual.
New Year's Day – January 1, 2020
Easter – April 12 to April 13, 2020
Memorial Day – May 25,2020
Independence Day – July 3 to July 4,2020
Labor Day – September 7,2020
Thanksgiving Day – November 26, 2020
Christmas Eve – December 24,2020
Christmas Day – December 25, 2020